£75000 - £85000 per annum + plus 40% bonus
MM - EAM_1653386133
6 months ago
Enterprise Account Manager - Referral Marketing SaaS Platform
£75-85k plus 40% bonus
My client was only founded a few years ago, and yet have grown to become a market leader in their niche space of Referral and Recommendation tech. They have grown incredibly fast due to the quality of their platform and ability to AB test different incentive offers for their consumers. This allows them to ensure they are providing the best service for their clients, which is constantly adaptable.
They have just taken Series B funding for £25m which will aid their next growth phase, a new product launch and further their expansion into the US market!
Working with some of the country's best brands, and with some huge recent funding, they are now looking to expand their Account Management team further.
This role will be responsible for a portfolio of 20-30 enterprise brands and clients, where you will focus on growing these to make the most of the commercial opportunity available.
You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at spotting opportunity for growth and being able to see this through to a close.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will:
- Manage enterprise accounts to generate significant revenue through establishing, nurturing and expanding these valuable relationships
- Meet or exceed monthly targets for expansion and renewals
- Proactively seek, manage and negotiate upsell and cross sell opportunities by collaborating with the wider client team
- Build a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate expansion and successes with our key accounts
- Work with the revenue team to ensure we deliver the best service throughout the lifecycle of the client
- Review your own performance and effectively manage your pipeline
- Track record of over-achieving upsell targets for 3-5 years in a SaaS business.
- Experience working and closing deals +£100k for global, enterprise businesses
- An enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic
- A dynamic individual that responds well to change and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Process oriented and goal driven
- Strength in research and problem solving
- Strong listening and presentation skills, with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
- Strong objection handling and negotiation skills
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- High organisation skills and attention to detail - good pipeline management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme, and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
The fun stuff:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders' Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, actively promote wellbeing and are happy to discuss flexible working
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events. So far this year, we've had remote wine and gin tastings, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.