£30000 - £50000 per annum + Double OTE
9 months ago
Salary: £30k - £50k + OTE // Location: London
My client is tackling one of the biggest challenges in enterprise business today, adding context and collaboration directly into the communication experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting start-up with offices in London, Vancouver and Singapore, they truly have a global presence.
Their solutions ensure teams within enterprise organisations can get their job done faster, work better as a team and enhance the security of their documents.
Role and Responsibility:
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative, you will be tasked with accelerating opportunities within the sales team. This role is ideal for someone who has the proven tenacity of a salesperson with the communication skills of a marketer.
- Qualifying inbound leads from marketing efforts and networking events
- Hunt and generate new business with enterprise companies
- Engage new prospects at executive level
- Crafting creative outbound email messaging and social promotion
- Understand the prospects core business strategy and present suitable products and services
- Collaborate with team members across different departments and time zones to support the success of the global sales goals
- Track all opportunities within the CRM systems and ensure all data points are accurate and updated
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in new business sales or lead generation with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Experience pitching a complex SaaS solution
- You have experience generating sales and leads with large enterprise organisations
- A natural dealmaker with outstanding communication and presentation skills
You can apply for this role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.