about 1 year ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a global online learning platform, who have experienced massive growth in recent years and have now raised a total of $200 million in funding! The business-relevant and technical courses that their global marketplace offers, allows businesses to provide their employees with engaging learning experiences.
The company have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as Dublin, San Francisco and São Paulo. Their main client base consists of global brands such as adidas, Booking.com and Volkswagen.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in a remote-based role as an Enterprise Customer Success Manager for the German market!
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively owning and managing a portfolio of Enterprise-level clients
- Developing individual success plans for each client to ensure adoption, retention and expansion across your portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with Executive/Senior level decision makers
- Partnering with the Sales team to create an account strategy for each Enterprise client in order to achieve retention and upsell targets
- Onboarding and training new clients and working with the Implementation Engineers to ensure the support of custom features and API integrations
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 5-8 years of experience in a B2B SaaS Customer Success, Account Management or Consulting role
- Experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> $100k ACV) is essential
- Experience working with HR and/or L&D clients would be beneficial
You can apply for this role of Enterprise Customer Success Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.