£70000 - £95000 per annum + Plus 20% Bonus
about 1 month ago
UD - ECSM_1620724318
Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Training & Learning Marketplace Platform
£70,000 - £95,000 plus 20% Bonus
This company is a global marketplace for learning, training, and teaching online. They have millions of consumers worldwide and thousands of businesses that use this platform to help try and close the skills gap with soft skills training. They boast at extensive portfolio with over 100,000 courses taught by over 50,000 experts across 65 countries. Their business solution is delivered through a simple SaaS platform that provides employees with an engaging learning experience.
The business is a close-knit team that prides itself on collaboration and problem-solving to provide the best possible learning experiences for its customers. The culture encourages innovation, passion and teamwork and they want to keep this whilst quickly growing out their team across EMEA.
As Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of enterprise-level B2B customers
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the Platform, with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of the platform
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships at the executive level
- Partner with Sales to develop an account strategy for each Enterprise customer to hit retention and upsell targets
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management
- Partner with marketing to develop customers for case studies and media opportunities
- BA or BS degree
- 5-8 years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> $100k ACV)
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
You can apply for this role of Enterprise Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox