£40000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Legal/Finance Start-Up tech - £40,000-65,000 base plus bonus and stock!
My client is a new start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking to continue their rapid growth and development of their product!
Their tech is a SaaS based product which allows their clients to manage their finance and legal teams, and streamline a lot of their work processes. It's a very innovative product, which they have seen great success from and lead them to working with some huge names in the industry already!
They have grown now to over 50 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double that this year with this position being in their Customer Success team.
They are looking for someone with strong Customer Success experience, who has managed a portfolio size around 10-30 clients with ACV around £50-100K.
You will need SaaS experience and ideally have worked with finance or legal clients before.
As an Enterprise CSM, you will:
- Manage a portfolio the companies biggest and best clients around the UK
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success closely
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- You will have 1-5 years in a Customer Success or Account Management role with ideally some Enterprise experience.
- You will ideally have worked with clients in finance or legal
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have commercial experience expanding accounts
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Bonus Scheme
- Stock options
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.