City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum
7 months ago
Currently working with a mature start up who are at the cutting edge of advanced analytics and machine learning, solving challenging customer problems at scale. Their customer intelligence platform uses AI to automate hyper-personalised customer experiences across marketing, sales and customer service journeys.
Their engineering and data science teams are building something special and now they are extending the high-performing team to continue shaping and delivering the customer intelligence platform. Already working with some large logos within the telco space both here in the UK and around the world.
Role and Responsibilities
My client is now looking for an exceptional logo hunter to come on board and drive new sales within the telco space.
This role will require you to work closely with a junior member of the sales team, collaboratively with the sales teams based in the USA and directly under the VP of Sales to help drive this business to the next level.
- Hunt and generate new logo business with communications service providers
- Engage new prospects at executive level, working horizontally across enterprise business units in a consultative solution sell
- Work closely with presales, product and project management colleagues to ensure opportunities are properly scoped and aligned with the product
- Conceptualise and articulate complex solutions
- Be successful at selling large-value solutions to enterprise clients, leveraging your wide network of contacts
Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years of enterprise sales experience with large AOVs
- Experience selling AI or data insights
- A history of constant delivery and revenue targets being exceeded
- You have strong relations with C-Suite within the Telco industry
- Confident and polished in your approach to building relationships and closing sales
You can apply for this role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.