£70000 - £85000 per annum + OTE + Equity
7 months ago
This is an amazing opportunity to aid in expanding a well-received and highly disruptive cloud-based business intelligence platform. This business is a well structured and well-funded tech business focused on a legal spend solution built-in an encouraging environment developed around collaborative change. The business is focused on Enterprise clients with legal spends of £10m+ a year and is focused on delivering the solution to a well-known problem in the industry.
This opening allows you the opportunity to make a tangible impact as they are recently Series A funded with huge scope for expansion, the role offers real autonomy. If you're highly ambitious and a genuine self-starter this is a great time to be invested as the business are able to offer equity to those joining the team at a period of exciting growth.
- Developing inbound and outbound leads through to closing the deals.
- Building your network with internal legal teams to build an enterprise pipeline.
- Help build company data to aid in improving the performance of the sales function.
- Meeting and negotiating with Senior Executives of businesses with legal spends of £10m+
- Work collaboratively internally to feedback improvements to lead generation and marketing.
- 5+ years Mid-market to Enterprise closing experience
- Experienced in negotiating SaaS contracts.
- A winning and strategic approach to market mapping and business development.
- Experience selling to Enterprise businesses.
- Strong attention to detail, negotiation and confidence in justifying the ROI of products.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.