£70000 - £85000 per annum + OTE + Equity
11 days ago
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Sales Director to aid in expanding a well-received and highly disruptive cloud-based business intelligence platform. This business is a well structured and well-funded tech business focused on a legal spend solution built-in an encouraging environment developed around collaborative change. The business is focused on Enterprise clients with legal spends of £10m+ a year and is focused on delivering the solution to a well-known problem in the industry.
This Enterpirse Sales Director roles allows you the opportunity to make a tangible impact as they are recently Series A funded with huge scope for expansion, the role offers real autonomy. If you're highly ambitious and a genuine self-starter this is a great time to be invested as the business are able to offer equity to those joining the team at a period of exciting growth.
As Enterprise Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing inbound and outbound leads through to closing the deals.
- Building your network with internal legal teams to build an enterprise pipeline.
- Help build company data to aid in improving the performance of the sales function.
- Meeting and negotiating with Senior Executives of businesses with legal spends of £10m+
- Work collaboratively internally to feedback improvements to lead generation and marketing.
- 5+ years Mid-market to Enterprise closing experience
- Experienced in negotiating SaaS contracts.
- A winning and strategic approach to market mapping and business development.
- Experience selling to Enterprise businesses.
- Strong attention to detail, negotiation and confidence in justifying the ROI of products.
If you think this could be the next exciting role in your career and you would like to speak in more detail on the role, please feel free to apply or reach out to Jordon Cornish (Consultant) or email via
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox