City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding SaaS technology clients in the world. They have a market leading, data driven platform that helps enterprise brands and agencies to understand and better align with their customers online.
Since their foundation 5 years ago they have grown to over 800 employees worldwide across North America, Europe and APAC.
Following a recent growth spurt, they are looking for two experienced enterprise sales people to join their team in London. As an enterprise sales director you will be an individual contributor with a revenue target, at the moment this role will not include management responsibilities.
- Lead the companies direct to brands sales team across EMEA
- Strategizing and mapping out key clients to target with the support of the UK Managing Director
- Educating the market on data, connected devices and more
- Reporting back to the C-suite team on revenue numbers, projections and team performance
- Expected to act as a senior leader within the business and appear at various trade shows and events on behalf of the company
- Experienced and motivated sales person, happy to work as an individual contributor
- Experience working for a technology company, ideally either within ad tech or marketing tech
- Ideally you will have a strong knowledge of the data space but this is not essential
- Passionate, ambitious and driven to join a rapidly expanding and dynamic technology heavyweight
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox