City of London, London
£90000 - £120000 per annum
20 days ago
This amazing opening is for an Enterprise machine learning business. They have built a platform that uses machines, built with the latest advances in deep learning, to understand human to human communications at scale in unstructured environments such as Emails, calls, messaging, logs, reviews and social.
This platform turns the difficult human to human communication data turning this into actionable insights that enable businesses to improve customer experience, and unlocks detailed insight into customer behaviour, operations and whilst driving automation.
Founded by some of the greatest minds in the industry at this time, this business makes it easy for users to create, manage and deploy disruptive machine learning algorithms against high volume conversational data.
This business has an opening for a big-hitting "Individual Contributor" to drive new sales. As a respected senior, you will be technically confident and tasked with selling the business platform into a variety of verticals including Telco, Insurance, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management and Utilities.
You will be selling into the COO or Head of Front office tech of these establishments with deal values £200k - £1.5m on complex deal cycles of 12 months + across multiple stakeholders.
Using your credibility, consultative mindset and tenacious commitment to continuous improvement in business intelligence you will be contributing to the business as it moves forward in a start-up environment by structuring and pricing of the product.
- Sourcing and Securing qualified sales opportunities within your book of business.
- Build pipeline using an inbound/outbound model and forecast accurately.
- Educate customers on the changing AI landscape and understand the
business direction and goals as a whole.
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings C- level execs to
demonstrate the business value of the platform.
- Enthusiastically represent the businesses technology and solutions.
- 5+ years of winning new enterprise business £200k+ (3-year contract term)
- Well versed in AI market-specific challenges and solutions.
- Conducted well-informed and consultative meetings with C-level execs.
- Demonstrated and consistent delivery of revenue targets and business
- Strong C-level contact book in Finance, Telco, Insurance or Utilities
What you have
- Analytical mind and ability to engage with others to deliver against targets.
- Confident, self-starting, diligent, proactive and resourceful.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to think outside the box.
- The ability to achieve with little prompting.
- Have a passion for tech paired with comfort in a field combining elements of
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox