New York, USA
US$120000 - US$170000 per annum + Bonus and Stock
2 months ago
Enterprise Sales Director, NYC Based - Data Marketing/Advertising Tech - $120,000-170,000 base + Achievable OTE & Stock
New York City - Semi Remote
My client is the world's leading data collaboration platform, empowering companies to deliver better customer experiences while prioritizing customer privacy. Using their patented technology, they connect customer records between and amongst companies, without moving or sharing data. Since launching their platform only a few years ago, customers across a wide range of industries including CTV, Retail, Gaming and Entertainment have trusted them to compliantly deliver better customer experience.
They were founded with a vision to connect the world's data without ever sharing it. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the 'non-movement of data.' They are based across the UK, US and Germany and after taking Series B funding recently of over $80m they are looking to grow exponentially in 2022.
This role will be to expand their US presence after their recent launch. You'll be tasked with taking their fully functioning product to market as well as supporting in their company and office growth!
As an Enterprise Sales Director you will:
- Developing revenue streams through new business, pitching and closing
- Building and managing your pipeline, being aware of the sales process and driving deals along the funnel
- Sell mostly into verticals such as CPG, retail, automotive, financial services, and DTC
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to direct the company strategy and grow the office
- Support the development of more junior sales people in the team
- Looking to develop and grow your sales technique, always learning and driving forward
- You will have a great track record of success with at least 5 years' experience within SaaS sales, ideally in an Advertising Tech or Marketing Tech environment
- Known senior-level contacts in the marketing and Advertising Industry is a big plus!
- Experience selling a Data solutions is a big plus.
- Ideally, we are looking specifically for someone who has sold CRM, CDP, DMP, DSP,
- Have a great understanding of different sales techniques and methods
- Passionate, ambitious and driven to join a rapidly expanding and high flying start up
- Flexible working hours
- Health, Dental and Vision cover
- Generous 401K
- Semi remote working with a Manhattan based office
- Bonus Scheme
- Stock options
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
VP North America
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.