City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Double OTE
14 days ago
Senior Sales Executive - Marketing Tech, SaaS, B2B. Up to £100k base + Double OTE
This company are in a very strong position as they've been in the market for 10 years, have a new COO in place with a new Sales and Marketing strategy.
Their products are in demand as their clients are figuring out how they can track their audiences and contact the right people to get a leg up on their competitors.
The products you will be selling are data optimization and routing technology to enterprise clients.
They already have great case studies such as Oracle, Cisco & MediaCom.
They have a UK and global presence.
- Great earning potential with large deals and a great commission plan
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role
- New COO & a new Sales and Marketing Strategy
- New business role
As the Senior Sales Executive, you are responsible for:
- Enterprise new business, you will be tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients managing the sales process over the line.
- Managing 60k to 200k deals
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads
- Selling to Enterprise size companies
- Work closely with your peer & marketing teams for lead generation
- 3-5 years sales experience in the UK SaaS or Martech space with at least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Have reached targets of at least £700k
- Have closed deals of at least £50k
- If you've regularly closed 100k+ deals even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox