City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum + OTE + Equity
about 1 month ago
SCQ - 7625 - Ent FS_1631796821
Enterprise Sales (Financial Services) - AI Customer Experience (CX) Marketing Tech
Up to £105k base + double OTE
This company have really been going places over the last few years, growing from 1 to nearly 100 in the London office in a short amount of time.
They've done this as they have a market leading product, a solution that actually helps people and great management who care about growing the company without sacrificing staff satisfactions, which is why they have over 4.5 (out of 5) on Glassdoor!
This tech uses a powerful AI CX platform to really show what customers are doing on your site/app. Offer analytics, insight and recommendations to make your online presence even more powerful - It really does offer a great ROI!
About 1000 people globally, 600m+ investment and tech dev theres still so much room for expansion and personal career growth.
* Very strong SDR and marketing team generating lots of pipeline!
* It's a role so focused that you can own the vertical and work independently
* Great G2 Crowd, Glassdoor, Forrester and Gartner reviews
* Comes with equity!
- Win new enterprise business into financial service clients, think banks, insurance ect
- Closing 100k+ deals, over 6 months sales cycles. Some deals can easily go over 300k+
- Whilst you will have SDR support you should still be leveraging you contact and assisting yourself with pipeline generation
- Work closely with the marketing, pre-sales, SDR and AM teams - working as one whole team to win and retain great clients
- Put together great demos & POCs and using a consultative sales models and really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
- 5 to 10 years SaaS sales experience into the UK market, with at least 3+ years enterprise sales
- Must have recent experience of selling enterprise SaaS (so over 100k p/a deal size) into financial services, ideally 2+ years of this
- Have your own revenue target (at least 700k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals of a size at least 70k but more likely 100k+
- If you've regularly closed 300k+ deals even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling POCs/RFI/RFPs, F2F client meetings and putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
- Must have contacts within enterprise financial services
- Must be process, metrics and data driven
- Happy to sell across EMEA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox