£80000 - £100000 per annum + Double OTE Uncapped
8 months ago
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.This is an amazing opportunity to join a ground-breaking start-up with truly disruptive tech. Their insights and analytics marketing platform is revolutionising the way global organisations analyse their most mission-critical business insights, empowering marketing teams with actionable insights in real time.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales quota through outbound/inbound leads
- Strategically selling the company's product to net new logos
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Developing accurate forecasts and manage sales activity
- Taking ownership of annual sales targets
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Effectively communicate value propositions through proposals and presentations
- Selling both long and short term
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a sales role within a SaaS organization
- A successful track record of consistent success in an office based or inside sales role working for a target driven SaaS technology business.
- Experience in generating annual recurring revenues (ARR) through pro-actively identifying, nurturing and closing qualified new business sales campaigns
- A professional approach to selling, ideally utilising a recognised sales methodology
- An interest and understanding of the SaaS industry
- An understanding of the Digital Marketing/eCommerce industry or selling SaaS solutions into Digital Marketing roles
- An understanding of Google Analytics and Digital Marketing is preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.