City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Double OTE
XC - hh75 - Ent_1631095873
3 months ago
Enterprise Account Exec (Sales) - Creative/Content SaaS Marketing Analytics Tech
Up to £100k base + double OTE
This AI platform does what is humanely impossible, to analysis thousands of pieces of creative content ensuring that it keeps with the message of the brand as well as keeping to best practices, regulatory and diversity requirements - an absolute need to have from the CMO perspective.
Why is it a need to have? Enterprise organisations create so much content whether through individual employees or groups and in a world where working from home is the new norm it impossible for anyone to ensure that all this content has been properly reviewed with this platform.
They are a fast growing scale up from c.40 to 70 this year across the US and EMEA, it's a great opportunity for a sales person who wants to sell something new into a market ripe for a product like this without the micromanagement!
* Selling to some of the largest and most recognised brands in the world (great for your CV as well!)
* It's not a crowded tech space
* WFH and office flexibility, when the offices opens you won't have to go in everyday
* 1-2-1 SDR to AE ratio
* It's a team of high calibre people (ex Facebook, Google people ect), all working toward one goal
- Enterprise new business role, you will be tasked with working with your SDR managing the pipeline, pitching to new clients, manage the process to get the deals over the line
- Closing deals 100k to 500k in size
- You will also look after the commercial side of existing business - renewals and upselling
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads where needed
- Selling to a global marketing - EMEA & APAC
- Work closely with tech partners, marketing opps and the outsourced lead gen
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
- 5 to 10 years sales experience in the UK SaaS space with at least 2 year selling an enterprise SaaS marketing technology, ideally selling something similar to this tech
- Have your own revenue target (at least 700k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals of a size at least 70k but more likely 100k+
- If you've regularly closed 300k+ deals even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings and putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
- Ideally have contacts within enterprise consumer brands
- Must be process, metrics and data driven
- Happy to sell across EMEA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.