City of London
£80,000 - £120,000 per annum + bonus
5 months ago
My client is the absolute industry leader in their field. They provide clients in ecommerce with a Mar Tech solution to allow their clients to buy products and find information on their websites with ease.
They are rapidly growing across the UK, Europe and US, and looking to add passionate and enthusiastic people to the Solutions team who are extremely analytical and able to convey technical solutions, in non-technical ways. You will be working on 6-7 figure Enterprise deals across multiple stakeholders globally, alongside the sales team in the pre sales process.
With an amazing amount of benefits, training options and clear progression plan, this is really a great opportunity to join a growing business with a fantastic culture.
You absolutely must have Enterprise experience, knowledge of Front End Dev, and come from a SaaS and ideally Mar Tech background.
As an Enterprise Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Partner with the sales team to provide demonstrations and tailor the technology to prospective clients
- Pitch to clients about product capabilities and find solutions to clients problems
- Create Enterprise level proposals to clients
- Provide technical guidance on integrations for clients on the platform. Working across APIs, Data Management, reporting and 3rd party integrations
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across Europe and the UK when we are able to!
- You MUST have a STEM degree
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in a Solutions or Pre Sales role
- You will have experience in SaaS, and ideally Mar Tech
- You have experience closing 6-7 figure deals with the sales team
- You have a strong knowledge of working with API integrations, and ideally Mobile Apps
- You have sold to all levels of an organisation, right up to C suite.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You ideally have another language!
- Health Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Profit share scheme.
- Completely flexible working hours
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.