10 months ago
Our client is a large media agency operating across both offline and online, they work with large international brands and have a fantastic name in the market. They offer fantastic industry training, great progression and an outstanding company culture for juniors joining their business.
Duties in this role include:
- Working as a Paid Social Media Specialist you will become a specialist in this area of digital
- Supporting the Account Management team with duties such as; billing, campaign reporting, competitor insight and analysis
- Become a specialist in the broader media marketplace
- Support assigned clients on a day to day with campaign issues, reporting and account management
- Support and put together client presentations and develop your client service skills
- Learn to plan our clients' advertising campaign strategies across media
- Passion for technology and online advertising
- Knowledge of Social media along with a passion to work in this sector
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Excel in pivot tables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.