West London, London
£75000 - £95000 per annum + Additional Benefits
4 months ago
European Product Lead - OTC/FMCG - £75,000 - £95,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, 10% Pension
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with one of the worlds largest FMCG business in the recruitment of a brand new Product Lead to support the growth of their Consumer Healthcare market. Directly reporting into the General Manager this role will be a leading force in the senior leadership team to support the growth they expect
This organisation employs over 100 thousand professionals and has extensive plans to double in size over the next 5 years. They have a great company culture and really push for internal progression and development - with world-class training and global opportunities.
This role is made up of two parts, one being the Product Ownership and the other leading the digital healthcare strategy across Europe.
- Working closely with the commercial and marketing teams to outline the best type of digital solution to help the consumer healthcare units.
- Put together the pipeline in collaboration with the country teams, follow up on projects and main KIP's.
- Define and share the digital product strategy.
- Consolidate all stakeholder needs and prioritise the features backlog.
- Describe the functional need based on user experience/user stories.
- Define the functional test in order to validate the user experience and stories.
- Validate the product development after testing.
- Key stakeholder in budget allocation and trade-off at EU level
- 4+ years experience in Digital Product Management
- At least 2 years of focused experience on digital product development
- Experience in FMCG or OTC
- Proven technical expertise either as a developer, Data Science or UX.
- Strong understanding of brand building techniques using Search, Social and Programmatic (e.g. Targeting, content and creatives for programmatic and Social, SEO and SEM) to support the commercial product launch.
- Deep experience translating strategic business objectives into consumer-centric engagement tactics and proving those out
- Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, technology partners, and agencies
- Mastering and appreciation for achievement of Business goals and marketing objectives such as Revenue & Product Contribution, ROI and Trial, Retention and Loyalty
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.