City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting Media Agency in London are looking for an Evaluation, Insight, and Measurement Director to join the team.
- Based in Central London
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days working at home
- 9-month fixed term contract - Maternity cover
- Start date: 1st of April 2022
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
As the Evaluation, Insight, and Measurement Director, you will be responsible for:
- You will be working with Multiple high-profile clients, measuring the KPIs, and giving actionable insights and recommendations into their future campaigns.
- Client-facing role delivering pitches.
- Measure methods and techniques
- You must have strong experience in advertising and media research and analysis.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client relationships
- The ideal candidate must have an understand and have an interest in holistic measurement techniques
- Must be comfortable with data manipulation.
Desirable but not essential
- At least 3 years as a director in a similar position
You can apply for the Data Strategy position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.