Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
An opportunity to join a fast-growing Events Agency based in South Manchester. Due to a genuinely impressive level of growth, this Agency is looking to grow an entire new division within their business with this role right at heart of that.
The growth within the agency has come from a combination of new clients but more so from growth of their existing blue chip clients. This role is there to really take control of their client services division and will see you growing an entire team around you
- This role is a client facing role, where you will be building upon strong relationships that the Agency has already
- Your team will be the first point of contact for all clients within the Agency, and engaging with those clients in the event planning stage.
- Strategic events planning is crucial within this role!
- Taking briefs for events- conferences, exhibitions, incentives, award ceremonies, etc- making sure that the operations team are properly briefed and then project managing the production of all events
- Growing a team and division that is commercially focussed and strong on event planning
- At least 4-5 years of working in an Events agency or similar environment
- Operating at a senior level with solid and well-established experience of client services and relationship building
- Evidence of growing a function/division in terms of revenue and headcount
- A serious passion for Events and the desire to work with some amazing brand names
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.