Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you looking to join a fast-paced events team?
Then don't hesitate to apply to this Events Coordinator role based in Manchester!
As a Events Coordinator, your responsibilties will include:
- You will be the lead point of contact with some incredibly exciting clients
- Being the first point of contact with the client and building relationships
- Project managing and working closely with the events operations team in making sure the events planning is going smoothly and is on track in terms of budget and timelines
- Working in a great agency that has lots of potential to train and develop your skill-set further
- At least 3 years of working in an events agency or similar environment
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Excellent account management skills within an agency- this role is definitely more client-facing then hands-on event planning
- A passion for the events industry!
You can apply for this Events Coordinator role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.