Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
A hugely exciting business based just outside of Manchester city centre are looking for someone to join a growing team. This role is very concentrated on Internal Events for businesses.
The business is well established and are continuing to go from strength to strength. They concentrate on working with large corporate businesses and help them organise events that are targeting at staff engagement across multiple locations and countries
- Working closely with some very cool businesses and taking the lead on the relationship
- Taking briefs on future events and project managing internally
- Creating internal events and working closely with clients in delivering and producing outstanding and varied events
- Managing budgets and negotiating with venues and suppliers
- Great culture with clear progression links
- At least 3 years of working within Events production, ideally within an agency
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A passion for the events industry
- Someone with great inter-personal skills that is used to working closely with clients and partners
- Experience of project management and delegation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.