City of London, London
£0.00 - £250 per day + (outside IR35)
2 months ago
Contract - Events Marketing Manager - 2 Months - £250pd (outside IR35)
I have an exciting contract role which is client side looking for someone who is super creative and able to be hands on!
- Create, define and deliver the events marketing strategy
- Create event pages and content on the website to attract more traffic students (including email, social, website and app).
- Strategize and implement the social media plan for events
- Manage acceptances, ensuring event attendees are kept warm throughout the application process and lead up to the event as well as managing attendance on the day of events.
- Use big data to improve messaging and personalisation for our audience and analyse metrics to improve campaign performances
- Strong experience in digital marketing and/or email marketing.
- Experience in copywriting, preferably for the youth market.
- Experience working with multiple social media channels and are up-to-date with relevant communications channels.
- Experience using any of the following would be beneficial, but not essential : Tableau, Formstack, dotmailer, Google Suite, HTML or website management.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.