Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
27 days ago
A huge exciting organisation with a strong international presence are looking for their next superstar Events Officer to join an amazing events team
This role is working in the heart of the organisation organising events from Graduations, to open days all the way to exhibitions and conferences. This Events Officer role will be a varied one and would really suit someone with 6-12 months hand-on experience of Event management
As Events Officer, you will have the responsibility of:
- Project management of Events from beginning to end
- Working closely with the wider Events team and the Events manager on delivering well-executed events
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure that the organisations marketing plan is delivered
- Great culture with clear progression links
- At least 6-12 months of working in an Events role
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A passion for Events!
- Ideally an Event Management degree or qualification
- Experience of working in a fast-paced atmosphere!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox