Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
A well-established Events agency that are known for international events and work across a wide-ranging mix of different events- from corporate and internal events, to pharma/healthcare, to incentives and conferences - these guys really do it all!
They are looking for an Events Producer to come aboard and join a busy and vibrant Events department in Manchester
- Working closely with clients and taking briefs- getting to the heart of exactly what they are looking for
- Producing and planning a mix of different events- responsible for all aspects of planning and arranging
- Delegating tasks to other members of team and full project management
- Managing day to day client communications and managing accounts
- Great culture with clear progression links
- At least 3 years of working in an events agency or similar environment
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A passion for the events industry
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox