Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
A well-established Events agency that are known for international events and work across a wide-ranging mix of different events- from corporate and internal events, to pharma/healthcare, to incentives and conferences - these guys really do it all!
They are looking for an Events Producer to come aboard and join a busy and vibrant Events department in Manchester
- Working closely with clients and taking briefs- getting to the heart of exactly what they are looking for
- Producing and planning a mix of different events- responsible for all aspects of planning and arranging
- Delegating tasks to other members of team and full project management
- Managing day to day client communications and managing accounts
- Great culture with clear progression links
- At least 3 years of working in an events agency or similar environment
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A passion for the events industry
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.