New York, USA
US$150000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
22 days ago
Executive Director, Ad Operations & Solutions -Ad Tech- New York (Hybrid) - $150k salary
One of the top tech companies in the art market right now! This company is connecting millions of users worldwide to create an accessible digital art space through their platform. Join now as they are looking to rapidly grow throughout 2022!
- Flexible WFH hybrid working policy!
- Lead both the Ad Ops & Sales Planning teams reporting directly to the COO
- Featured gallery partners in major cities like Chicago, Paris, Sweden, and more
- Immerse yourself in the world of fine art and work closely with luxury clients
As Executive Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage direct digital advertising campaigns; focusing on timely, accurate implementations and full campaign delivery.
- Ensure all creative asset specifications and ad policies are met before launch.
- Guide clients in achieving media objectives, through an expert understanding of client needs, products and audience
- In collaboration with the Sales Team, design compelling and competitive ad sales pricing to drive revenue and manage to profitability
- Meticulously forecast, monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance against delivery and KPI objectives, consistently providing recommendations to optimize performance
- Proactively conduct in-depth QA using debugging tools.
- Oversee the close collaboration between the Ad Operations and Sales Planning teams to ensure campaigns are sold and managed effectively
- Troubleshoot creative issues, implement custom executions, monitor under/over delivery issues.
- Optimize viewability, address brand safety concerns, and be knowledgeable about site ad tagging logic to address
- Identify sales trends and track performance to inform proposals and future recommendations
Who You Are:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaign operations
- Experience managing or working in close collaboration with sales planning is a must
- Minimum 5+ years of experience managing a team or in a leadership role.
- Proven experience with a variety of ad serving platforms (Google Ad Manager formerly DFP and Google Campaign Manager formerly DCM).
- Familiarity with DV360, AdX, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
- Strong experience with data analysis in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Possess strong organizational, verbal and analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and independent.
- Comprehensive Health Package: The client offers great medical, dental, and vision plan options
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off: 20 PTO days annually, unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave: Robust paid time off for new parents
- Pre-tax Health and Transit-Saving Options
- 401(K) Match: Join the team and the client will invest in your future
- Health and Wellness: the client offers corporate gym memberships as well as monthly gym reimbursement
You can apply for this role of Executive Director, Ad Operations & Solutions now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox