Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £26000 per annum
22 days ago
If you are looking for an Events Agency where you can really grow your career and work in a fun and sociable environment, then this might just be the ideal Exhibitions Project Manager role for you!
This Manchester based agency has a broad range of clients with some amazing brand names and you will be working right in the heart of a newly developed team within the agency. This Exhibitions Project Manager role has a focus on Exhibitions but will see you working with a wide variety of different events
If you have 1-3 years events experience and ideally within an agency then please click apply
- Playing a key role within a well-established exhibitions team
- Management of customers, suppliers as well as internal project teams
- Client facing role where you will be working with the client and really getting under the skin of their brand and what they are looking for within their events
- Working as part of a team and maintaining process at all times
- Managing small-medium projects independently but with the support of your team/manager
- At least 1 year of working in an events role and ideally from an agency background
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A passion for the Events space
- Looking for a role where training and development will see your career grow, and quickly!
- Experience of project management within an Events setting
You can apply for this Exhibitions Project Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox