Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £26000 per annum
8 months ago
Exhibitions Project Manager - Events Agency- £25,000
If you are looking for an Events Agency where you can really grow your career and work in a fun and sociable environment, then this might just be the ideal role for you!
This agency has a broad range of clients with some amazing brand names and you will be working right in the heart of a newly developed team within the agency. This role has a focus on Exhibitions but will see you working with a wide variety of different events
If you have 1-3 years events experience and ideally within an agency then please click apply
- Playing a key role within a well-established exhibitions team
- Management of customers, suppliers as well as internal project teams
- Client facing role where you will be working with the client and really getting under the skin of their brand and what they are looking for within their events
- Working as part of a team and maintaining process at all times
- Managing small-medium projects independently but with the support of your team/manager
- At least 1 year of working in an events role and ideally from an agency background
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A passion for the Events space
- Looking for a role where training and development will see your career grow, and quickly!
- Experience of project management within an Events setting
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.