£400 - £401 per day
5 months ago
Experiential Lead (Creative Systems)
4 month contract
2 days in the office
My client are looking for an Experiential Lead to work for the Production team within Creative Systems. The team are all content specialists who manage and oversee the production and execution of all content campaigns.
The role is to report directly to the Head of Production and Operations and also works closely with the Creative System Leads (Business Development)
- You will be working as part of the Production team and be a key member of the wider Creative Systems team
- You will be a the forefront of delivering innovative experiential & event solutions as well as developing a pipeline of work
- You will be leading an exciting multimillion-pound experiential project from development to delivery
- You will help bring experiential back to the agency for the businesses clients and work with the Creative Systems Business development team to do this
- You will be a key member of the Creative Systems production team, developing innovative, cutting-edge content solutions
- Central PM and Experiential Lead for experiential multimillion-pound campaign.
- Ensuring first-rate implementation and production of events and experiential and other related partnerships/production campaigns.
- Be part of the CS Production team management group - helping to ensure integration across teams, growth of our people and business and efficiency in use of resource
- Leading client relationships for the team in order to build and sustain long-term business.
- Work closely with the CS Leads (new business) team to help identify and respond to relevant opportunities for events, experiential and sampling.
- High degree of commercial awareness including utilising budgets/spend, fees and allocation of resource.
- Ensure excellent and compliant legal, client billing and financial process management.
- Exemplary people skills/client servicing - able to sustain ongoing with clients and agency teams.
- Ability to question and challenge ideas and individuals while maintaining and building relationships.
- Lead by influence and example to inspire and motivate
- Extensive experience within the events and experiential industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of events and experiential and the creative and content process
- Shopping Centre and touring activation experience
- Experience in directing and organising internal and external stakeholders
- Very commercial and financially focused (Forecasting, invoicing and maintaining tight management of ongoing project budgets)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to own and lead client meetings and deliver flawless presentations
- Liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders e.g. clients, media owners and agency partners
- Working on projects from start to finish (idea generation, reviewing responses, activation, delivery, and reporting)
- Ownership of projects and responsibility or workload and those supporting the project.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Experiential Lead now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.