8 months ago
This is fast-growing, global fintech business operating in one of the industry’s most exciting and quickly advancing verticals. Already a major player in this innovative space, this forward-thinking business have their sights set on global domination and now would be a great time to join and help play a decisive part in their success story!
Work with regional teams and CVM team to define and implement the Customer Value Management (CVM) strategy in order to drive client engagement that increased lifetime value and tenure.
- Implement the CVM strategy for your nominated brands & territories focusing on the following client lifecycle areas
- Take responsibility for customer value KPIs
- Develop and implement comms and promotional activities that increase client engagement & include market news, market analysis and education etc.
- Work with the Insights team to develop a framework
- Manage all client touch-points in a structured and measurable manner by collaborating with the global stakeholders
- Engage with the extended organization to deliver a consistent customer experience and brand proposition throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Continually manage the best ways of Client engagement.
- Compile and deliver weekly, monthly CVM reports detailing the month’s activity and performance against KPIs.
- Ensure all project approvals with compliance and regional teams are filed accordingly and that the ‘approvals’ can be recalled and reproduced at Audits at anytime.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the communication calendar (developed in conjunction with the regional team).
- Take responsibility for the quality of client comms, ensuring the sign off process is followed for each communication.
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of when copy and imagery provided by the content/regional team can be tested and implemented into live campaigns
- Implement an optimisation plan that enables us to test, learn and improve regular client communications.
- Take responsibility for translations when communicating with clients trading on non native language platforms.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Appropriate CRM experience at a similar level within ecommerce led organisations
- Good experience and CRM tools – Exact Target and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience delivering real time dynamic email content
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results driven/commercially orientated.
- Customer centric
- Proactive and goal orientated.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, drive small to medium projects and to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization.
- Experience of creating compelling campaign proposals and presenting results.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here