£28000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Forex Editor / Copywriter - FX / Spread betting - £28,000 - £35,000
I am recruiting for a world leading fin tech marketing business who are a leader in cryptocrurrency, FX, shares and trading markets. They are looking for a Forex Editor who has a good understanding of online trading and an extremely keen eye for detail.
- Responsible for making sure all web content is up to scratch, feeding back on changes to be made with external writers and content agencies.
- Be the leader for their content quality assurance.
- Work with big names in the trading space, you will need to be keeping on track with trends in the industry, making sure all relevant content is published.
- Receiving briefs from the Content Delivery Manager or Senior Content Editor, working through each piece and feeding back to writers.
- Making edits to sections of content.
- Staying on top of the forex marketing and understand market trends, trading techniques and keeping up with financial news.
- Experience in writing digital content for the forex industry
- Have a passion for trading and solid knowledge of the industry
- Detail oriented.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.