City of London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + + commission
9 months ago
This is an amazing opportunity for a fluent French speaking or French native to join a leading US technology companies London office heading up the French region.
This client has a truly unique technology offering. Working directly with YouTube as a verified partner this clients technology allows advertisers to be able to segment and target their social advertising knowing that the right audience is being reached. With a programmatic technology based on a 100% SaaS self serve solution this advertising and marketing technology solution is able to ingest all the videos currently on YouTube in seconds.
Launched out of the US last year the EMEA office has seen rapid growth and they now looking for someone to launch France based in the London office.
Sales Director: France
- Manage the French market working with major agencies and tech partners.
- Build out the business in your region
- Work with the senior leadership team on refining the product and solution for your customers and market
- Sell the SaaS self serve solution into major Advertising Agencies, Programmatic teams and advertising technology partners
- Once established the market form London hire and build the office in France
- Experience selling a programmatic advertising solution
- Experience working with French advertisers and Advertising Agencies would be ideal!
- Experience selling on an international basis
- Experience selling a SaaS advertising technology solution
- Native French speaker / Fluent French speaker
- A background in building a new revenue stream and launching a programmatic advertising product into new markets/clients
- A technical understanding and experience taking clients through a product demonstration
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager: Sales Division
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.