3 months ago
Affiliate Manager - Network Agency
YOU MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
We are digital experts within one of the world's biggest agencies
Part of the largest media group in the world. With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000s of employees, we're a massive community of performance experts and we're growing… all the time. Our business specialises in PPC, SEO, ecommerce, programmatic, social, affiliate marketing, and new media like connected TV and audio, all underpinned by advanced analytics and disruptive consultancy.
- Planning and executing strategic media buying
- Identifying and pursuing innovative opportunities & partnerships
- Assisting with team leaderships and setting good practice
- Overseeing reporting and trafficking
- Presenting deep and thoughtful insight in client meetings
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of bookings and billings
- 2+ Years Media Agency / Network Experience with affiliate program management, methods and tools
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team
- Experience using PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel (e.g. Creating and formatting presentations, sorting and filtering data, creating graphs and tables)
- A can-do attitude, a self-starter with a desire to grow and ambition to achieve are KEY
- Committed to deliver high levels of service within appropriate time frames
- Takes ownership and accountability of their work
- Strong ability to prioritise requests in line with business objectives
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.