City of London, London
£25000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
French-Speaking SEO Account Manager - Leading Media Agency
London - Negotiable
This digital marketing agency is an award winning agency offering a full range of digital services including strategy, search, social, creative & media across Europe. Working exciting global clients, they have a great story to tell. As a French-speaking SEO Account Manager, you would become part of this story and work across some of their global brands.
- Reporting into an Account Manager, the French-Speaking Account Manager is responsible for the smooth running of SEO campaigns for clients across the French markets
- The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke client reports using engine and conversion data
- Campaign integration with other disciplines including PPC, affiliates and display; and with client's wider marketing efforts and agencies as necessary
- Assisting in pitch preparation, and possible pitch attendance
- Proven track record in SEO, with at least 6 months experience
- Proven knowledge of SEO tools
- Business level French
- Awareness of other disciplines and the practicalities of integration
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills essential
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.