City of London, London
£36000 - £38000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
3 months ago
Front End Web Developer - Agency
Up to £38,000
An opportunity has become available at one of the world leading media networks for a Front End Web Developer.
As the developer you will have experience and a passion for CRO as well as development and learning new things. You will work closely with other members of the technology team and will ensure all projects are to a high standard.
As the Front End Web Developer your day-to-day role will include:
- Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies
- Configure, administer, and operate the client's optimisation tool to build Multi-channel campaigns
- Undertake feasibility studies - 'can it be done'
- Produce estimates - 'how long will it take'
- Spread your knowledge to the team
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Always be looking and surfacing new technologies
To be successful for the Front End Web Developer role you will have:
- CRO experience working with A/B testing and site personalisation
- Knowledge of analytics and tracking
- Knowledge of cross-browser nuance
- Proven experience in responsive web development, social platforms and advertising
- An eye-catching portfolio showcasing great concepts and solutions
- Experience in an agency preferred
- Experience working with senior level Directors
You can apply for the Front End Web Developer role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.