£35000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
3 Month FTC - Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - Sports Betting - £35k - £60k Pro Rata.
This is a newly created role, working for one of the leading sports bettings companies with multiple big name brands underneath them. This is a 3 month fixed term contract with the view to extend, or hopefully go permanent when the situation with Covid has settled. As a multi channel marketing manager, you will be focused on briefing and supporting the delivery of activity that falls outside of the main campaigns being run. This is not to say the work you will be undertaking won't be important.... The campaigns you will be working on, are generally seen by more people than some of the bigger campaign projects they run, so you will play a vital role in ensuring the successful briefing and delivery of these. Some key channels you will work across include Performance, CRM & Studio & you will get exposure to a variety of key business areas, allowing you to really develop your marketing strategy skills in a varied role.
- Strong background in writing multi-channel briefs.
- Ability to juggle multiple different projects simultaneously.
- Ideally you will have had experience working on complex marketing campaigns.
- Ability to understand marketing plans and translate these into clear briefs.
- Pro-active and a keen eye for marketing innovation.
- Experience in sports/betting/entertainment desirable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.