£55000 - £680000 per annum + Pro-Rata
12 days ago
A major network agency is looking for an experience Paid Social Manager to work on a global account for initially 2 months fixed term contract with the high possibility of an extension. They will be reporting to an Associate Director, this manager will have a team of 2 - 3 people. S/he will be responsible for ensuring excellent paid social execution for their clients, managing the team, presenting social activity to key client contacts, contributing to the agency's overall paid social approach and identifying integration opportunities across channels.
- Campaign activation and optimisation across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Channel planning support, primarily providing insights to feed into all elements of client strategy and planning
- Support forecasting and delivery, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Reporting on performance to send to clients
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and any others are a bonus.
- Excellent communicator and great team working skills
- Experience in the industry - specifically on paid social
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Good people skills with history of developing trust and building strong relationships with clients and internal teams alike
- Able to communicate complex ideas in simple terms
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to manage challenges of various clients and market interests in a culturally sensitive manner
- Previous ecomm or direct response experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Jaquarn Nelson - Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox