17 days ago
Fuse (Omnicom) – Senior Marketing Manager
Sphere have exclusively partnered with Fuse, a marketing agency who are part of Omnicom, one of the largest global communication network agencies.
Fuse create partnerships and experiences for brands that make a difference, offering services including: consultancy & strategy, big ideas, activation and project management. They are a team of 100 in the UK with recent expansion across the globe, successfully partnering with some of the world’s top brands, including Pepsi. Nissan, HSBC and McDonalds.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who want to join an award-winning agency, aiding in their next phase of growth and driving brand awareness!
This will be a standalone position, giving you the opportunity to have ownership of all marketing activities for Fuse!
- Fuse are an award-winning agency
- You will drive growth and brand awareness
- Global expansion working with top tier clients including Pepsi. Nissan, HSBC and McDonalds
As the Senior Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Marketing & PR:
- Working alongside Head of Strategy and the Fuse Board to develop a marketing & PR strategy which targets key sporting & entertainment moments throughout the year
- Writing, developing, and producing materials such as thought leadership pieces, articles, media statements and more
- Tracking and reporting of all marketing & PR activity, producing regular reports which analyse our efforts against our KPI’s
- Ongoing management of the Fuse website via WordPress, including adding case studies, news stories, updating imagery and more
- Work closely with design team to produce creative marketing assets
- Fulfilment of ad-hoc requests from Omnicom Media Group’s marketing team and the Fuse Operations Board
- Management of all internal and external email communications via Mailchimp, including bi-annual wrap up communications
- Management of Fuse’s global communications strategy, including the development of a ‘global hub’ (intranet), market communications, scheduling of conferences and more
- Development and management of social media strategy including a rolling content plan
- Regular content reporting and analysis
- Management of senior account executive across the production of social media content
- Working alongside Head of Strategy and Fuse events team to plan 2/3 events per year (virtual and physical events, depending on restrictions)
- Management of all operations and logistics including the guest communications plan, talent briefings, AV and more
- Post event reporting and analysis
Requirements for this role:
- Prior experience in a media agency, publisher, rights holder and/or brand within a marketing or PR role
- Must have PR contacts within the marketing trade and a proven record of gaining high quality press coverage in previous roles
- Passionate about social media with high level proficiency across all channels
- Must have excellent copywriting skills and be comfortable writing thought leadership pieces and social media content
- To be proactive, take ownership with minimal input
- Strong organisational and planning skills, able to multi-task and work under pressure whilst remaining professional and calm
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being approachable and accessible to all teams
- Must be a self-starter, have gravitas and knowledge of the sector to work side by side with the CEO and the board
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to explain complicated concepts with clarity and develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Highly proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite, including creative presentation ability
- Intermediate level of experience in WordPress, Canva and Mailchimp
- Standard hours are 9:30-5:30, but flexible hours also apply. Staff can start earlier or later as long as they work during the core hours of 10:30-4:30 and make up standard hours
- Private health care with Bupa
- Pension – up to 5% matching
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- 27 days holiday and the option to buy up to 10 & sell 5 days holiday per year
- Long service awards (£350 gift card at 5 years and 1 month paid sabbatical at 10 years)
- Access to wellbeing initiatives and programmes
- Social events (including subsidised ski trip) and much more
You can apply for this Senior Marketing Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – Marketing
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox