about 1 month ago
Our client is an international mobile gaming publisher operating across US, China & Europe, having launched in recent years they have developed over 500 games and set to grow further over the next year.
You will be joining an international mobile gaming publisher that operates across the U.S, China and Europe. They are also hugely ambitious with plans to open offices in Brazil, India, Turkey and China (which offers great opportunities for progression).
They are ideally looking for someone to work REMOTELY.
You will have the chance to work with a strong, international team with some of the best minds in the industry and play a pivotal role in supporting their global expansion.
- Designing new features and functions for hyper casual mobile games.
- Coordinating the implementation of new designs by working with multiple teams, measuring their performance against KPIs and balancing the economy and difficulty levels.
- Developing documentation
- Keep up with developments in the industry for best new practices, ideas and implementations
- Ideally have at least 2 years of experience in game design in the hyper-casual or idle gaming space.
- Have a strongly analytical approach to level design.
- Knowledge of unity.
- Ideally speak another language and be fluent in English.
- Must work well with other team members
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038 | 07720 824 886
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox