New York City
5 months ago
My client is one of the biggest nutritional companies globally! They have dominated the fitness retailer industry since 2006 with products in supermarkets and health retailers. They are looking to take everything in house and build a strong marketing team for the future. They have 8 global brands and need someone to lead them to success! They have an initial framework but need a leader to ensure growth happens, that could be in product development, new market strategies or digital innovation. This is a business strategy role incorporating P+L, budgeting and Brand Marketing within the ecommerce and consumer centric space.
The great thing about this company and this opportunity is that you will gain responsibility and exposure very quickly as they have only gone from strength to strength during the pandemic. If you are looking to own a strategy and build a brand this would be a great option!
- Working close with the Chief Digital Officer on what the current growth framework/plan is and suggesting and driving changes, adaptations for the brands.
- Spearhead refinement of consumer strategy within company’s portfolio, driving plans and increasing sales online and within retail.
- Focus on consumer, market knowledge and research - how best to engage the audience and make the products stand out in the current market
- Work together with internal team members on improving the overall way of working, structure and scalability of projects and working processes
- Responsible for all P+L management for multiple brands on a global scale – Lead negotiations and work with teams cross functionally
- 8+ years’ experience within a consumer brand focused on Brand Strategies, Development and Marketing
- High affinity for consumer marketing and very good hands on growth experience but also strategic thinking, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Operational experience across P+L and budgeting – you will be involved in internal pitches on how budget is spent and why it will be beneficial
- Extensive experience growing and managing large budgets and a portfolio of brands
- Able to work in the USA without a VISA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant – Digital Marketing, Europe & North America
0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.