£35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE
4 months ago
This is the leading tech disrupter in the file sharing and content management space, finishing on top in all technology reports and they're looking to continue their global expansion.
Their technology can be used by any department within any company with a whole host of uses including marketing asset management, marketing campaign management, marketing collaboration, file sharing, app development, mobility, document security, content management to name a few.
The plan is to continue to grow across EMEA, to develop their tech and continue their strategy of internal promotions
Primarily focused on building high quality and consultative pipeline into the DACH region, the role will then evolve into full sales over 18 months.
- To build pipeline by cold calling, pitching and consulting the clients aiming to produce meetings and qualified leads into the DACH region
- To be the 1stline of contact with clients, to know the market and technology inside and out, act as a trusted advisor and pitching in a very consultative manner
- Utilising the marketing teams, existing database and existing clients to generate interest
- Getting around gatekeepers and to pitch to key decision makers often e-commerce and marketing managers
- Consistently deliver results and hit KPIs without too much hand holding, booking 10-15 meetings per month
- Attend events, pitching live demos over WebEx and controlling a large part of the sales process
- 1-2 years B2B telephone sales experience, ideally in an inside sales role selling SaaS
- Experience at prospecting and researching new clients via Xing, Linkedin, web ect
- Experience at cold calling, handling objections, getting round gate keepers and pitching to decision makers
- Interest in SaaS and developing your sales experience in this industry
- Must have at least a professional working proficiency in German and English, ideally native German speaker
- Experience working in the DACH markets in a must!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.