City of London, London
over 1 year ago
Business Development Executive - Martech - German Speaking - £28,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Our client is an award-winning technology company founded in NYC who have recently received $80 million in funding. Their tech helps clients deliver an array of services across mobile, email, AMA and web in real time, creating engaging and meaningful experiences for their customers.
They're looking for a fluent German speaking graduate to join as a 'Business Development Executive' to create new business opportunities and to help drive revenue and growth for the company.
Your first 3 months will be spent on their extensive training scheme, which will give you the tools to become familiar with selling the technology and the full sales cycle from start to finish.
- Prospecting and connecting with targeted accounts
- Creating strategies and working collaboratively with the account management team
- Orchestrating discussions with key decision makers
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline
- Working closely with the CRM system to ensure all processes are recorded
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Fluency in German
- At least 3 months sales, cold calling or equivalent experience is preferred
- A track record of hitting targets and exceeding expectations
- Passionate about technology and digital marketing
- Hungry to pursue a long and rewarding career in sales
You can apply for this role of 'German Speaking Business Development Representative' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.