City of London
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
My client is the absolute industry leader in their field. They provide clients in ecommerce with a Mar Tech solution to allow their clients to buy products and find information on their websites with ease.
They are rapidly growing across the UK, Europe and US, and looking to add passionate and enthusiastic people to the Customer Success team who have a desire to give the best possible experience for their portfolio of enterprise brands. You will be working on 15-20 brands across Europe focusing mainly on their fastest growing market in Germany!
With an amazing amount of benefits, training options and clear progression plan, this is really a great opportunity to join a growing business with an culture to justify their fantastic culture.
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries on their digital experiences.
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to support more junior members and share knowledge.
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across Europe and the UK when we are able to!
- You MUST have a STEM degree
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management or similar role ideally with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will need be fluent or ideally native German.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have another language in addition to German
- Health Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Profit share scheme.
- Completely flexible working hours
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox