£40000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
German Speaking Customer Success Manager- Retail Start-Up tech - £45,000-65,000 base plus 20% bonus and benefits!
My client is a US based tech company who are revolutionising the Retail industry instore. They have dominated the market in the states, and have now launched in the UK and Europe, with London being their EMEA hub.
They've won a considerable amount of Enterprise business around Europe in the 18 months they have been around in EMEA. They now need a Customer Success expert in the UK to take control of their DACH Enterprise accounts and help to grow out their Customer Success processes as they continue to expand.
You will only have a portfolio size of around 5 clients, but all with the potential to be million pound accounts. It's crucial that you have Enterprise experience in Customer Success already because of this.
With an amazing amount of support from the US, a fast-growing team in the UK and a lot of new funding, this is really a great opportunity to join a growing business with an amazing tech!
As a German Speaking CSM, you will:
- Manage a portfolio the companies biggest and best clients around mostly the DACH region, across Retail and Grocery mostly.
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success closely
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across Europe and the UK
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role with considerable Enterprise clients ideally in retail or ecommerce.
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously and manage senior Stakeholders (C level, VP's, Heads of)
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of the retail industry and how companies work
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.