16 days ago
This company has a centralised marketing team based in the heart of Berlin. They are one of the fastest growing start-ups in Berlin and Europe! They have secured loads of funding and only want to expand.
They are a Property Tech Platform that provides a digital marketing service to property developers. Their clients are all over Europe: Swiss Alp Chalets, Luxury Flats in Germany and Marbella – the list goes on!
By applying the latest big data-based algorithms to offer an unbeatable service, they are revolutionising the Property Technology industry by increasing sales for developers with the best marketing campaigns!
They are looking for a Paid Social Manager specialising in a variety of paid social channels, such as LinkedIn and Facebook. The company appreciates that this person may not be based in Berlin, so will offer anyone outside of Berlin a full relocation package where necessary.
- Focus on automation and optimization of all Paid Social relevant tasks using different channels, including LinkedIn and Facebook
- Analysing KPIs and ensuring project budgets are set accurately
- Working together with other teams to conceptualise campaigns
- Identifying growth opportunities, monitoring performance and ensuring efficiency
- Has graduated or received an equivalent qualification
- Has professional experience in performance marketing, particularly with paid social media for at least 6 months – 3 years.
- Has experience with various social media channels and understands how they are applied (e.g. Google Ads Manger, Smartly, LinkedIn, etc).
- Having some experience with SEM, programmatic or display is an advantage, but not essential
- Are an independent individual who is motivated and driven by KPIs and results
- Highly analytical, with good Excel skills
- Is confident speaking and writing German and English: Business Level Proficiency
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
email@example.com 0203 869 7648
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox