9 months ago
This company has a centralized marketing team based in the heart of Amsterdam, right by the central Train station. They are currently the most successful food delivery app service in Europe, covering all of EMEA. They have accumulated a net worth €4.5 billion and have 2500 employees, they are not looking to stop growing! With a recent restructure it has opened new opportunities and they are looking for a SEA Team lead to take to lead of the DACH region!
They appreciate that this person may not be based in Amsterdam so will offer anyone outside of Amsterdam a full relocation including flights, 1st months’ rent and any travel expenditures!
As SEA Team Lead, you will:
- Lead a team of specialists (Junior to Senior) operationally and strategically
- Identify growth opportunities, monitor performance and ensure efficiency
- Focus on automation and optimization of all SEA relevant tasks
- Work together with other regional Team Leads on improving the overall way of working, structure and scalability of projects and working processes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in Marketing, other departments as well as with business partners
- Strong professional experience in the management of complex SEA campaigns with larger budgets and experience in leading a team in a dynamic environment
- High affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Strong knowledge of bid automation tools (ideally SA360), automated campaign management and 3rd party tracking tools
- Native level of German and very good English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
email@example.com 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox