£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus £20k Bonus
KN - GCS_1618490664
6 months ago
German Solutions Consultant - Ecommerce/Digital Optimisation SaaS - £50,000 - £60,000 plus £20k Bonus!
My client is one of the industries leading Ecom/Social and Digital Optimisation Platforms In their space. They work with brands and agencies to run and improve their digital marketing campaigns with a focus on the SEO market.
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your prospecting portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client for the initial part of their customer journey. As well as their strong client portfolio, they also have over $70m in funding behind them.
They are an office of young and passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression then this is the place for you!
They are ideally looking for someone who has 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising with experience presenting technical solutions to clients on a SaaS/Ad Tech platform. The role will have you working as part of a team to solve technical issues in a variety of environments. A great opportunity to build strong client relationships from the start for a company who is winning over 90% of any pitch they are going for right now!
As a German Solutions Consultant you will:
- Provide presales support to the sales teams to help achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Grow and maintain industry experience for Commerce Advertising as well as the wider Digital Advertising space
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, proofs-of-concept and product demos to technical and marketing teams
- Become a technical point of contact and industry expert in the prospect team
- Work closely with the product team to learn new features, provide feedback and work on the product roadmap
- Prepare and provide client-facing technical follow-up calls and documents
- 3+ years' experience in either SaaS sales Engineer roles or in Pre/Post Sales role with a digital marketing focus
- Technical ability and understanding of ad types, best practice and trends across the Commerce landscape
- Excellent communication skills with experience in working with client and technical teams at all levels of a business
- Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Be self-motivated and enjoy learning new tech and products
- Native or Fluent German Speaker
- Ability to travel in the future, up to 25% of the role
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.