City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Global Account Planner - Global Network Agency- London
This agency is an award-winning global media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. They prioritise their employees by providing them with continuous training and development on the job. They represent some of the biggest brand across the UK and they are looking for an AV manager to join them.
- Work with a prestigious gaming client that is very dynamic and innovative with huge campaign spends
- Great company culture - a tight knit team with a supportive and encouraging leadership team that still allow you to have autonomy
- Clear path for progression in place
As the Global Account Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Overseeing campaigns across the global and EMEA region
- Pulling reports and making PCA
- Have a year of proven experience in a media agency working across digital channels - paid social, paid search and programmatic
- You are passionate about the UK marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
- Strong communicator and proficient in using excel
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox