4 months ago
Global Media Manager - Media Agency, London
This media agency is a powerhouse and home to exceptional brands! They are a leading agency in the UK, working on behalf of their clients to leverage their brands' entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. Putting people at the heart of everything they do, they are a great place to work!
As the Global Media Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Work through the planning process from brief to execution to reporting with local buying teams for the clients in each market
- Work with the Associate Director to translate strategy and comms plan into media selection
- Carry out research on competitive analysis, audience profiling, market trends and key audience touchpoints
- Collaborate with local market buying teams to ensure the infrastructure effective and adhered to
- Ideally experience across all media channels but most importantly TV and online video
- Have worked in a role in either a Global or EMEA capacity
- Organised and great client management experience
- Ideally some experience 1st/3rd Party data
You can apply for this role of Global Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.