£65,000 - £85,000
4 months ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, comms planning, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
A lively and energetic bunch with a serious ambition & commitment to great work for clients, balanced by a strong social scene.
The EMEA team leads the evolution and execution of the agency’s promise of client investment.
The number one agency in EMEA they are continuing to innovate at scale and the digital activation team are dedicated to creating unparalleled Search, Social & Programmatic programmes that deliver measurable business results.
If you’re looking to take your career in a more strategic direction this is the opportunity for you!
The role of the strategy community in this approach is critical, they are the guardians of the proposition tasked with integrating it into the agency’s DNA so that it fuels everything they do. As a result, the need for smart, strategic and multi-skilled thinkers has never been more important.
The Strategy Director (SD) will direct the quality of the agency’s thinking across everything you do, from the core accounts you work on, to the authorship of industry thought leadership, contributions to agency culture and leadership of new business pitches. Ultimately you will be an individual who has your own clear perspective on communications but who is simultaneously flexible enough to adapt to a unique agency approach.
- Experience from a Media Agency or Creative Agency in a strategic or planning role with evidence of building strong teams and solutions across disciplines including creative/data/experiential
- A strategic thinking keen to move into a pure media strategy role
- Familiar with local market planning and the inherent differences between central and local strategy
- Familiar and interested with the differences in culture and behaviour around the world
- A business and brand thinker, who understands the relationship between media and business outcomes
- Strong understanding of marketing, media and communications concepts, models, skills, practices, tools, frameworks, etc.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox